5.10m alloy CNC kit set boat
This is a new design for 5.0m family day boat.
While developing this design we were thinking for a boat that every one family member can enjoy and be safety on board.
The offered CNC cut kit set is suitable for home or professional boat builders
She is a smaller version of the very successful design of the 6.25m fishing boat, launched in May 2013. This boat proved to be very fast, enjoyable to drive and seaworthy. The owner, one of the most experienced boat builders in New Zealand described her as the best boat he has ever been on.
The boat, including its scantlings, cockpit floor height, down flooding height and angles, cockpit drainage and stability requirements, is designed to comply with European RCD requirements and can be classified for CE approval category C.
The design also features:
- Full length double bunk in the forward cabin
- Self drain, fairly large (1740x2080) and clear for fishing cockpit
The flat pack of the pre cut CNC kitset includes:
- All of the aluminium plates, structure parts and extrusions to build the hull, the deck, the cabin and the interior.
- All tubes for the bimini framing and handrails
- MDF frames to set up the building jig
- Full set of printed structure drawings, set up drawings and folding lines, welds, tables of offsets, etc.
To facilitate and speed up the building process, the bottom structure and the MDF jig framing are interlocked.
All plates and extrusion are certified and made from marine grade aluminium alloy
If you are interested in this design and it looks like your dreamboat, please do not hesitate
to contact us, so we can discuss the project in more details.
- Length Overall: 5.70 m (incl. the anchor plates and swim platforms)
- Hull Length: 5.10 m
- Beam: 2.14 m
- Draught (Engine up) 0.30 m
- Displacement (Full load): ~1000 kg
- Weight to Immerse 1.0cm 67.0 kgf/cm
- Deadrise at transom 19 deg.
- Engine (outboard): 50-90 hp
Copyright 2014 GY Boat Design