7.5m Superyacht Limousine Tender
7.5m Limousine Tender has been designed and engineered for New Zealand based company Vaudrey Milller Tenders which built and launched the tender in June 2011.
The limousine tender is equipped with air-con, two fridges, sliding cabin roof and front and aft doors to walk thru, bow door for easier beach landing and bow thruster.
She can takes 10 passengers plus the driver.
Construction: GRP E glass/ carbon composite using epoxy resin system
The boat was presented at Monaco Boat Show 2011
She is in service at the moment as a limousine tender to super yacht Quinta Essentia
Georgi Yankov is the Naval Architect of the tender and took responsibilities for:
- The naval architecture.
- The hull shape and performance of the tender
- 3d modelling of the structure, interior and exterior parts
- Engineering the hull composite structure and components.
- Design and engineering of the sliding doors and cabin roof, the bow door, etc.
- Submitting to CE the stability booklet and the structure composite engendering and drawings
Preliminary aesthetical and conceptual design is by Vripack.
The external paint schemes and some exterior details were provided by Dobroserdov Design in the style of the mother ship.
Length (Waterline): 6.67 m
Beam Max: 2.60 m
Stowed Height 1.70 m
Displacement (Max Load): 3150 kg
Engine: 1 x Yanmar 6BY 260hp
Drive: 1 x Castoldi TD238HC Water Jet
Fuel: 2x137 Litres
Fresh Water 50 Litres
Speed (half load) 34 Knots
Range 140 Nautical miles @ 28 Knots
Classification CE Category: C